Subject: [Leica] Wacom Tablet: Graphire or Intuos?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jun 25 10:08:36 2006

Bob,
Find one to try, the Intuos gives you hot keys on the tablet so that for
routine PS work you don't need the keyboard.  The only trick is that you
have to train your hands and mind to go for the hot keys instead of the
keyboard shortcuts that you have memorised.  If you are a relative newbie to
PS and don't especially use the keyboard then definately buy the Intuos and
set up the hot keys.  On the other hand, if you are set in your ways then
spend less and use the tablet for your brush work instead of the mouse.
Either way you will be ahead.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com