Subject: [Leica] Wacom Tablet: Graphire or Intuos?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun Jun 25 09:39:28 2006

This might be off-topic, but Kyle introduced the subject several months
ago ("Two Words: Get One, People") and I've decided to follow his advice
- there's a first time for everything  :-) - and get a Wacom tablet
device for working in Photoshop.

I've decided to get the 4x5 version and the only decision left is
whether to buy the cheaper (Graphire) model or the higher priced Intuos
model.

Advice from anyone Who Knows the real difference would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--Bob

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Wacom Tablet: Graphire or Intuos?)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Wacom Tablet: Graphire or Intuos?)