Subject: [Leica] Armed America on the Road
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Jun 24 11:44:21 2006

On Jun 24, 2006, at 11:36 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:
> Jon,
> am I seeing things when I read the captions to Kyle's shots? 3
> captions out of 22 photos mention god or their creator as the
> source of their rights - a scary proportion to me.
> Is Kyle seeking out fringe figures? For some people in intolerant
> circles, the "inclinations" of a couple of his subjects are
> definitely fringe or beyond.

clearly the folks who want to be photographed in their living rooms
with their guns are a very minute subset of gunned America, so it's
not evident what they represent...

(except people who want to be photographed in their living room with
their guns...)

some very nice and clever  photos though...

Steve