Subject: [Leica] Aerial Photo Mishap
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Jun 20 09:47:29 2006

I just visited our local airport and heard about an incident involving one
of our local aircraft owners who performs in airshows and other commercial
flying endeavors.  It seems that he was providing the photo plane, his red
Lockheed T-33, for a photographer who was making air-to-air photos for
Cessna, when the photographer accidentally triggered the first stage of the
ejection process, blowing the canopy.  Fortunately, the second stage, seat
ejection, was not initiated.

Anyone on the LUG know any more about this?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/Red_Knight

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aerial Photo Mishap)