Subject: [Leica] great sport
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Tue Jun 20 08:27:59 2006

You know those online auctions that purport to offer a LHSA hammertone M7,
35 aspheric 'cron, or whatever, several available, Massif Discounts!, but
you MUST email seller first at THIS link? There's a quick, fun, and easy way
to blow them up: just enter a bid, then email the sender through the 'ask
seller a question' link, built into the page format, asking if it's their
listing. Do this when their history makes it look like their ID has been
hijacked, and if there are zero bids showing. I don't know if its contacting
the seller, or placing a bid directly that does it, but a couple of hours
later you get an email telling you the auction has been terminated.
I've done a couple of them now, and will make it a habit. Why does the
seller always put the price in GBP when the item is in Alabstor, Alabama?
 Happy Hunting,
 Arche