Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW week 23 - Cleanup Man
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sun Jun 18 19:15:14 2006

The Foma 200 is not bad.  The grain is a good deal finer than their 400
film which is supposed to be Super-XX like.  The 200 is supposed to be a
T-grain film, but Kodak gave them some grief when they marketed it as
such.

I don't think I ever developed it in anything more exotic than D-76, but
the results were pretty good.  Unfortunately its one of those inbetween
films, not as fine-grained as a 100 and not as fast as a 400.
Interesting though.

Mike D