Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 23 Demolition in the neighborhood
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jun 18 07:53:32 2006

Such a pity to destroy this heritage.
They should promote renovating a bit more over there.
On the other hand I understand that there is a tradition of building
wooden houses.
Which doesn't seem ideal for building long lasting houses.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe
(from Belgium, where they seem to be born with a brick in their
stomach :-)

Op 18-jun-06, om 16:43 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: