Subject: [Leica] 4/3 question
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jun 17 11:39:57 2006

Yes, there is an E1 redux in the works - but, sadly, a ways off. But from
what I've been told, the feature set is definitely worth the wait for
anyone who's bought into the system.
As to the talk about the OM and the size of the Oly digi lenses. The digi
lenses, which are mostly zooms, are quite small for delivered
magnification. But complaining that the E1 isn't an Om is really pretty
pointless. I'd rather have the self-cleaning sensor than a digi E1. I have
literally never had to clean a sensor on my Olympus DSLRs.