Subject: [Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Jun 15 23:30:30 2006

Hi Frank,
there has been a huge amount of discussion on the web about this over
the last 6 years or so. The technical argument in favour of
telecentric lenses for digital sensors is compelling. This leads to
large lenses. There is certainly something on the Olympus site to get
started with. It is not difficult to understand.
Frank