Subject: [Leica] 24x36mm sensor for the RFDM
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jun 15 16:36:58 2006

Well actually, the Olympus lenses are not bigger than comparable Nikon,
Canon, and Leica lenses for 35mm SLRs. Look, for example, at the 50 mm f2
macro - Its a good deal smaller than the 60 macro 2.8 nikon.

But why do you care, Frank? You're going to stick with film until you have
to make it yourself. ;-)