Subject: Consumerism [was RE: [Leica] Digital Leica M]
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jun 13 14:23:31 2006

Somehow "stupid waste" and "doesn't make sense to replace" don't play
well together. If we don't get smart about our "stupid waste" our
grandkids will have some very serious problems. Re: batteries -
always check Batteries Plus. They claim they can supply anything at a
very fair price and will properly dispose of the dead ones. So far
they've proved themselves true to their word.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) (Consumerism [was RE: [Leica] Digital Leica M])