Subject: [Leica] typical US brains?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Jun 11 17:33:44 2006

Marc,

You know, hmmmm,  I thought I couldn't square your first post
with your second :-)

Sorry if there were any misunderstandings.

I agree on the general isolationist theme here in the states. Folks
just don't care. Not like "not caring about a starving baby," but
like completely out of sight and mind.

Of course, sometimes it seems we do have a small contingent of
powerful citizens who like to keep us embroiled in some conflict
or another at any given time ;-)

Scott