Subject: [Leica] Just back from India, question about burning hole in shutter
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jun 11 06:18:19 2006

Damn Walt, you got me thinking and testing.
Took a Summarit and burned within 1 sec a hole in a newspaper page at
f 1.5.
The distance was about the one to focal plane.
Did it again at f 16. A smaller circle on the newspapern but no
burning even at 10 secs.
I also think I know why. Do you?
;-)

Op 11-jun-06, om 14:56 heeft Walt Johnson het volgende geschreven: