Subject: [Leica] re: armed america
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jun 8 13:41:59 2006

If he would have held his revolver(s)/pistols(s) in this one, it
would have been perfect.
Maybe, and it's sad to say, Jim is not a keeper in this series,
despite his story, that for once -and I'm on dangerous grounds here,
I know- gave an understandable reason why somebody thinks he needs a
firearm at his home.
(also know that I appreciate the different reasons explained by each
different person in your series, even if I rarely agree with them: it
makes it a very powerful and interesting project)

Philippe
(apologies for my complicated sentence structure mood :-)

Op 8-jun-06, om 22:30 heeft Kyle Cassidy het volgende geschreven: