Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Leica M
From: manolito at videotron.ca (manolito@videotron.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 7 10:17:08 2006

So now we should (for optimum performance) upgrade our lenses or buy new
slightly modified versions.

The gear keeps getting more and more and more complex, the operation of the
camera keeps demanding more and more choices and decisions, the weight &
size we carry around our necks grows ever more, yet the result -- the final
image -- remains what it always has been.

So what is all the complexity for, exactly? I look at a 1925 Leica 1(a) and
smile at its miniature simplicity. Form and function in perfect Zen-like
harmony.

Emanuel

Replies: Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Re: Digital Leica M)