Subject: [Leica] Re: lost cameras....
From: manolito at videotron.ca (manolito@videotron.ca)
Date: Wed May 31 15:37:07 2006

I once left my M5 with 35/1.4 Aspherical (1st type) under my train seat when
I arrived in Washington D.C. for a meeting at National Geographic. No doubt
my absentmindedness was due to my anticipation at the thought of my
attractive then lady friend picking me up at the station in her new Miata.
Heckuva way to start a dirty weekend. Raced back to the station (nice car!)
an hour later and begged the train men to let me search the cars -- found
the Leica under the seat after much frantic searching.
I've had an M3 with 50 DR stolen off a beach by an Israeli druggie and a
black chrome M4 Midland swiped from my Montreal apartment, probably by the
janitor whose last name was (believe it or not) Vandal.
Also had 43 rolls of exposed film stolen -- the hardest loss of all. I still
see those images in my mind's eye.
Emanuel

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] Re: lost cameras....)