Subject: [Leica] some photos of Paris...
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jun 6 20:09:58 2006

Always enjoy looking at your postings and these are no exception.
Like "man woman pont des arts" best.  "Kids" would be fantastic if
the kids were a little further into the frame so you could crop out
the legs of the guy to the right.  "Hats" works for me, too, as for
others who have commented.   All very nice, really,