Subject: [Leica] 777
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Jun 5 15:21:16 2006

Thanks for the info, Joe. I assume that the twice as large tank also has
twice as much developer. Is that how you read it as well? I don't know about
ripening a 3-gallon batch, though. I'd be spending about $80 on the test
roll (and have a lot of developer left over!). I may just yank a few old
rolls of HP5 out of there cassettes and letting them sit in the half-gallon
bottle for a while.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com