Subject: [Leica] First Communion
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jun 4 12:42:51 2006

Good work. As well in reporting the first communion, as in color
tonalities as in catching moments.
I'm sure they will even get better when you do some digital darkroom
work on them.
If I had to choose 5 out of these, I'd go for:

65869-001.jpg
65869-002.jpg
65869-017.jpg
65869-020.jpg
65869-022.jpg

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 4-jun-06, om 21:08 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven: