Subject: [Leica] Pictures from United Walkway, O'Hare
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Jun 2 19:00:13 2006

Richard - Of the new ones, the first and forth I find striking.  The
fuzziness of the second bothers me and the neon looks incoherent in
the third.  Everything's all scrambled together and that doesn't work
well with the people, at least to my eye.  The other two though,
terrific!

Thanks for the look.