Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jun 2 07:23:48 2006

>Or, as we in the UK say "Never look a gift horse in the mouth"
>Gerry

That's finally the exact translation of ours but I couldn't translate it as
well

>I use Googlemail, and I do get returned mail in the Spam box, but they
>are all from addresses that I have never written to, so it must be
>some mail forwarding virus somewhere, but not in my computer (as far
>as I know) because I have checked it for viruses etc.
>Gerry

No virus or worm needed. Just a spammer using existing mail adresses as
sender adress. then the answer comes to the real owner of this address.

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))
Message from gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))