Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jun 2 06:33:43 2006

This is the destiny of most free mailers. Hotmail, googlemail, yahoo, gmx
and others - they're all strongly endangered to land in the spam black
lists, as they are massively abused by real spammers. I guess Google will
try evertything to get out again, but this will take time. And as we say in
german "Einem geschenkten Gaul schaut man nicht ins Maul" (you don't look at
the teeth of a horse you get for free), don't ask too much from free
services.
Didier

Replies: Reply from gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))
Reply from gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail))