Subject: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Google mail (gmail)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jun 2 06:26:59 2006

All of the sudden, as of two or three days ago, there are a lot of
places (servers) that are no longer accepting mail that comes from
Google Mail (gmail). I am getting all kinds of reports about failed
deliveries. It seems that Google's server has been added to a list of
those that are regarded as spam or something.

Have others noticed this? Be careful if you are using gmail. It is
very possible that your mail is not getting through. This happened at
an unfortunate time for me (last minute research project deadlines
with cooperation with many others and having to keep in touch with
them).

Daniel