Subject: [Leica] Photokina plans
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Jun 2 06:45:13 2006

Nathan - I've signed up for the Wetzlar meeting and other than a
definite few days in London to meet with friends, am still trying to
decide what else to do while I'm in Europe.  Once you're in Germany,
there's so much nearby it's hard to decide.  Vienna, Innsbruck,
Strasbourg are all so close and so inviting.  Would be fun to get
together.  Maybe while the group's in Cologne?

Dick