Subject: [Leica] Photokina plans
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jun 2 05:28:46 2006

If all goes well my wife and I will be meeting David Young, Alex Hurst
and their missusses for lunch in Wetzlar on the 28th,
If any one is going to Berlin, and fancies getting together for a drink
or lunch I'm sure we could work out when and where to meet.
It's only about 90 minutes from here on the train.
Douglas