Subject: [Leica] F%#^$@#K
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue May 30 18:44:20 2006

We have 5 suitcases and one large box, most of which are costumes and
costuming stuff, plus the camera case which is exactly the same color as
the airport cart and a couple other bags. It's one of those things that
normally my wife and I would go through mental checklists of this and that
and this time we just didn't do all the things we normally do :-(

use richard at imagecraft.com)