Subject: [Leica] F%#^$@#K
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 30 18:05:27 2006

Richard,
Was the gear left in the car and you are elsewhere or did you leave it on
the ground thinking that you put it in the car.  If it is on the ground in
the parking garage at O'Hare, unless a very nice security guard was right
behind you then just file your claim and be done with it.  On the other
hand, if it is just in the back seat, there is a good chance it is still
there as most people are in too much of a hurry to get to or from to notice
what is around them in the parking lot.

Wish you the best of luck.  Of course, it could just be a push to get a
digital M.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com