Subject: [Leica] More Ps from this W....
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue May 30 10:42:04 2006

Interesting series, of which the one before the last is my pref (if a
small part of the right side is cropped away).
How did you do it? Out in the open, or more candid, via your LCD
screen? Or are these people you know?
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 30-mei-06, om 03:34 heeft B. D. Colen het volgende geschreven: