Subject: [Leica] Any Sensia shooting here on the LUG?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon May 29 21:24:49 2006

Thanks to all for their input on Sensia and Astia. Tina's mention
of nice skin tones with Astia I hope will also be true of Sensia -
we'll see.  I also hope that Robert's logic regarding Fuji'e RAP
and RA designations is true, and that Sensia is a consumer
version of Astia - we'll see.

In any case, I'm going to order 10 or 20 rolls of the "Imported"
Sensia 100 from B&H and see how it works out.

Now I've got to get better at scanning chromes; one frame of
Provia 100  some months back kind of kicked my butt re: scanning
skills :-(  I now think that scanning a neg is  a relatively
"impressionistic"
activity.  But scanning slides, I wanted it to look *exactly* like it
looked under my Mamiya loupe, and well, I'll need some new skills
or knowledge or just good old practice to get close to that goal.

Thanks again to all.

Scott