Subject: [Leica] RE: dog bird (Steve Barbour)
From: grduprey at aol.com (grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 29 21:23:06 2006

Hoppy,
I will put in my 2 cents worth here.  I also use the BW400cn film, and have
switched to it exclusively.  the grain as you have seen is very fine, and
the latitude is also very good.  It certainly convinced me to drop Tri-X and
make the switch.  I have worked it in PS Elements with very good results.
Since I do not have a darkroom anymore the fact that it is processed in
color chemistryand be returned the next day or even the same day is very
convienient, especially since the local photo shop has an excellent lab.

gene