Subject: [Leica] Any Sensia shooting here on the LUG?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun May 28 15:31:29 2006

Scott,
>From memory, what the Fuji folks tell me at PMA, Sensia is the consumer
version of Provia.  Colors will be more pleasing but not as accurate as
Astia.  Especially in the blue register tending toward violet it will not be
as accurate.  As a consumer film, buying shortdated at a discount will be an
advantage as it will be properly aged.

As to live, like all modern E-6 films in good storage conditions 100 years
is a reasonable number.  This came off the same German slide show I found
for Steve regarding Kodachrome.  According to this bunch of archivists,
Fujichrome has a better life than anything else but Kodachrome.

Good storage conditions would be 20C and a relative humidity below 80% in
the dark.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com