Subject: [Leica] re: 50mm lens
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed May 24 19:12:43 2006

Greg,
Trust me, I possibly have as many lenses as Jeffery, just not the
1.2Hexanon.  I treasure the unique look of the old stuff and use where
it is
appropriate.  With that said, if you want a flare free very crisp image, it
is hard to beat the modern glass.  It may not be sexy, but it delivers when
you don't know what you will be shooting.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com