Subject: [Leica] Jupiter lens ID
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue May 23 23:50:29 2006

Yes, that is a Jupiter.

The logotype doesn't say much with regard to which model you have. The
logotype just tells you which factory the lens was made it. It can be
made in a couple of factories and still be a Jupiter.

I prefer the newer Jupiters, the black Jupiters. They won't cost you
more than 25 - 30 dollars. Sometimes it is better to buy one with a
Zorki 4 or Zorki 4K as a rear lens cap. They can even be priced
cheaper. Go figure.

Daniel