Subject: [Leica] Jupiter lens ID
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue May 23 07:16:23 2006

This must be one of the many 2.8 Industar standard LTM lenses, which vary
from 52mm, 53mm and 55mm, as Industar-61, 61-L and 61-L/D. In the web, I
have found almost all variations of 61, L and L/D versions combined with
mentioned focal lengths. What's shure that the L and L/D versions have these
letters always engraved after the 61. See photo on the link.

Industar-61 L/D
http://tinyurl.com/qhquj
http://tinyurl.com/qxy5m

The 61L/D is said to be one of the sharpest LTM russian lenses. The L stands
for Lanthanum glass.

Didier