Subject: [Leica] Darkrooms and Hurricane Housings
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon May 22 19:19:02 2006

You are right about Labor Day. Since I've been down here, nearly every first
major hurricane has made landfall right around Labor Day. In fact, we don't
schedule any important meetings or workshops a week before or after Labor
Day as we know they'll be canceled due to the hurricane anyway.

As for your darkroom, you absolutely must turn the guest bathroom into the
darkroom. It would be a darkroom that serves as a temporary guest bathroom.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com