Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW 18 - Jackson Square Post-Katrina
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon May 22 19:11:09 2006

When LUGer Bill Nelsch came to visit the city last week, he mentioned that
the French Quarter was DEAD. To say that our tourism is down is an
understatement. Jackson Square used to have 20-30 painters showing their
work, a dozen Tarot Card readers, at least one band, and half a dozen tatoo
artists (the washable tatoos). Here is Jackson Square 2006. Count 'em...one
tourist at noon.

http://www.400tx.com/2006-18.html

On another note, this is Tri-X souped in Rodinal. This is marginally okay to
me, at least better than the Agfa 400 souped in Rodinal. This gives the
perception of sharpness, at least in the foreground. But I'm going back to
D-76 and PMK Pyro for anything over ISO 200.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Jeffery PAW 18 - Jackson Square Post-Katrina)