Subject: [Leica] Just saw the most glorious prints I have ever made....
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue May 16 17:58:57 2006

George,
Look at the Epson 320 or the Canon Ip6600.  Both can output a pretty decent
color image.  Look at some of the rebates out there, Epson and HP are having
a rebate war and if you purchase a digital camera can frequently get one
basically free after rebates.  If seperate inks are not absolute then the HP
8450 would be my choice.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com