Subject: [Leica] PESO - Today's plate is tomorrow's bait
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue May 16 15:09:44 2006

We don't have just parasites...we also have cholera and hepatitis (our
sewage disposal practices aren't very well monitored out near the fish and
oyster beds). Back in the 1970's, there was a cholera epidemic in Abbeville.
When the news crew went out to places were raw oysters were being consumed,
everyone laughed about the danger of cholera. A week later, most of them
were in the hospital tethered to IV drips.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com