Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 19 A pause in the conversation
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon May 15 18:45:48 2006

Frank,
Business was ruled out long ago by watching my wife and I deal with idiots
for long hours.  That and her strong aversion to cubicles...Which is funny
as when she spent time with my wife on Saturdays at the office my wife had
an office.  I think that we gave her an incorrect opinion of business and as
the business strength at her school is economics which is currently
dominated by math fiends(reinforced by her boyfriend who is an economics
major and is a math nerd) means that any appreciation for business will come
at a later time.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com