Subject: [Leica] Do I want a 35 'lux?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun May 14 18:04:47 2006

I'll vote the other way - the 35 Lux ASPH is worth every penny you'll pay
for it - flare free, tack sharp, wonderfully contrasty. My favorite M lens.
I owned the earlier Lux - the size is great,  but nothing else is s flare
prone and soft. A wonder in it's day, but that day is long, long past.  if
you can do it, go for the modern version.
B. D.