Subject: [Leica] B&W analog-digital workflow
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun May 14 02:04:16 2006

Looks a fine worklflow to me. Why do you prefer Silverfast over the
native Konica Minolta software?
I'm also interested to see your photographs in another form of
presentation: they are far too low res to be able to enjoy them.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 14-mei-06, om 05:18 heeft Dr. Chippendale het volgende geschreven: