Subject: [Leica] 50 summ shade
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Sat May 13 07:41:43 2006

I had the same problem with my 11826. I never did find
a good solution, but eventually sold it, and now I
have the tabbed chrome 11825, with a screw on hood. I
wish Leica would have made a twist-lock on the hood.
I'm sure someone will have a good idea that doesn't
involve tape or super-glue.

G Medina