Subject: [Leica] One morning in a garden...
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed May 10 18:26:04 2006

I hear you, Don. I couldn't make a composition that didn't include
that foreground poppy and get the background. Moving closer and the
depth of field, already darn small, become too small.

I've pondered photoshopping it out but I'm wary of doing that. Maybe
I'll crank up my courage and see what I can do.

Thanks for your comment!

Adam