Subject: [Leica] OT question: DVD burners
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue May 9 22:52:00 2006

My experience is that even the cheapest DVD players these days cope
without problems with DVDs and CDs recorded on a computer. The simplest
thing is to just put a bunch of JPEGs on a CDR. But now I make slide
shows on a DVD using some cheap Windows software (the name escapes me at
the moment) and send them to my sister in Poland. Before I send them
off, I test them on my daughter's 40 EUR DVD player. Works flawlessly
every time.

Nathan