Subject: [Leica] OT:Need a New Small Handheld Meter
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Tue May 9 20:03:23 2006

Karen,

Its interesting to read, on your site, about the odd readings under
fluorescent lights due to their flicker.  I have a LunaPro Digital F, a
wonderful little meter which I'm sorry to say is discontinued, and I was
trying to do some screen brightness measurements off of a theatre screen
at work.  I never could get a consistent measurement because the
metering interval is so short that you never knew whether the meter
would measure the light when the shutter on the projector was open or
closed!  Wierd.

Mike D

Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] OT:Need a New Small Handheld Meter)