Subject: [Leica] Never leave your camera at home...
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue May 9 16:54:34 2006

A few years ago, during a very bitterly cold winter, I didn't take the
camera to lunch. From the caf?, we saw an arm sticking out of a door holding
a cigarette. Every 20 seconds or so, a head would squeeze out the crack in
the door and take a drag and exhale. Then the head would disappear for 20
seconds.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com