Subject: [Leica] Never leave your camera at home...
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue May 9 11:06:14 2006

last month, i was in class when our professor, the nobel laureate
robert a mundell was sketching out the laffer curve on the board
while digressing from international monetary theory to discuss
the domestic economic policies of the 80's.  i was ready
to capture a pretty good "idea" of a photo if not a good photo
on neopan 1600.  i found to my horror that my contax t3's batteries were
deader than lord keynes. cursed battery-powered camera!!  at
least i got him to autograph a couple of his books i had before the
end of term.

-rei