Subject: [Leica] No winner for me...
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Fri May 5 18:31:41 2006

Richard,

Don't feel bad. I once took an image that I thought was great to the local
camera club. Well, they sure didn't - and in fact panned it. A few months
later the local one hour lab had a contest that was done by popular vote. I
entered the image and won. They showed the number of votes and there was a
big spread between first and second. Had I filed the image I'd never have
known that at least the public liked it.
Barry H