Subject: [Leica] No winner for me...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri May 5 15:38:57 2006

Well, I entered 3 photos in the local weekly newspaper's annual photo
contest. I was hoping that one of them would get at least an Honorable
Mention, but no such luck. That's sort of humbling experience... I did get
the flyer today from the paper and while the pictures didn't win anything,
I guess one of them doesn't suck enough for the trash bin and get "Selected
for Exhibition:"

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/010806/crop0012.jpg

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks) ([Leica] No winner for me...)