Subject: [Leica] stand-alone DNG storage
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu May 4 17:35:11 2006

Aaron, we are ostensibly giving advice to Doug and he tends to lurk in the
vegetation with a monopod with a really long lens.  I don't think that
lugging two cameras through the brush would work.  Now, we could recommend
the Ted Grant method, two cameras in front, and two off each shoulder.
Never run out of memory space that way but might run out of back muscles...

But back to the problem at hand.  My luck tends to run to Murphy rules so I
could not trust the download.  Other people have had different experiences.
But I remember Brian talking about shooting large groups.  He always used at
least two cameras and always duplicated shots with both cameras, multiple
redundancy for important events.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com